Our website, found under the URLs www.gloucestershireyfc.co.uk, operated by Gloucestershire Federation Young Farmers Clubs (“GFYFC”) is registered to Agricultural House, Tewkesbury Road, Gloucester, GL2 9AS (Charity number 301661.) All references to “we”, “us” and “our” shall be deemed to be references to Gloucestershire Federation Young Farmers Clubs and references to “you” and “your” shall be deemed to be references to persons placing an order via this website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all use of the Gloucestershire Federation Young Farmers Clubs website. By placing an order with us you agree to have read, understood and accepted to these terms and conditions. Please note, as these may be subject to change at any time without notice, it is your responsibility to check this page prior to any use or purchase. If you have any queries regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us before use or order placement.
- When placing an order, you agree that all details you provide to www.gloucestershireyfc.co.uk for the purpose of purchasing goods are accurate and complete in all respects.
- Your contract for purchases made through www.gloucestershireyfc.co.uk is with Gloucestershire Federation Young Farmers Clubs and you confirm that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- All orders are subject to product availability and acceptance by Gloucestershire Federation Young Farmers Clubs
- The price and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
- Promotional offers, vouchers and codes may not be used on sale products, or in conjunction with any other offer, unless otherwise stated. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Any offer of free delivery is limited to a standard delivery service, to UK mainland only.
- By placing an order via this website, you are making an offer to Gloucestershire Federation Young Farmers Clubs to purchase the goods detailed in your order upon the terms described, at which point your payment card or Paypal account will be pre-authorised.
- You certify that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product/s ordered.
- No charge will be applied to credit/debit cards or Paypal accounts until the point of despatch; therefore no contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Gloucestershire Federation Young Farmers Clubs until we accept your order by despatching your order.
- Where a Gift Card has been used as payment, the balance will be debited at the point of order placement.
- If any product from your order is unavailable, we will contact you by email, then attempt to fulfill your order from store and confirm details of any cancellation made where fulfillment has not been possible.
- We are unable to make amendments to an order after the point of despatch. Should you wish to make any changes prior to despatch, please contact our office on 01452 526032
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will have their details passed onto the Police.
Gloucestershire Federation Young Farmers Clubs reserve the right to terminate our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:
- You fail to make payment to us when due.
- You breach any of our terms and conditions.
- If requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity.
We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on www.gloucestershireyfc.co.uk
Conformity of Goods
Every care is taken to ensure that the description, specification and pricing of all products shown on our website and in our catalogues is correct. The product information and specification provided is not binding, but is carefully considered and intended to give a general description of each product.
While the colour reproduction of each product is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the differences in browser software.
Gloucestershire Federation Young Farmers Clubs will act immediately to correct any error identified and are under no legal obligation to honour a price displayed in error.
www.gloucestershireyfc.co.uk accepts most major credit cards including Mastercard, Visa, Delta, Maestro, Solo and American Express. We also accept payment via Paypal and Gift Card. All prices displayed are inclusive of UK sales tax (VAT) at the current rate. For further details, please refer to our Payment page
All delivery time-frames stated are estimated and may be subject to change. Please note, for International deliveries, local import duties and charges may apply. For further details, please refer to our Delivery page.
Returns will be accepted within 1 month of receipt, where goods are returned in perfect condition and where possible in their original packaging with all tags attached. For full details, please refer to our Returns page.
Your Right to Cancel
As an EU consumer you have up to 14 days from the day after you receive your order to cancel and return goods you have ordered from us.
You can cancel your contract for sale of goods from us using our cancellation form, or alternatively by contacting our office by phone, email or post.
You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods and they must be returned within 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of the contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- If you cancel your order we will reimburse you within 14 days from when we receive the goods back or when we receive proof you have sent the goods back (whichever is earlier).
- We will reimburse all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for any ‘diminished value’ of goods e.g. worn clothing.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.